Scholarship Value $10,000
Number of Scholarships 10
If you’re under the age of 18, you will need parental permission to enter the contest.
ESSAY AND VIDEO SUBMISSION
you submitting a written essay or video documenting your journey? Make sure you have all of that information ready to go. Video submissions should be no longer than 3-5 minutes, under 500MB in size, and should not contain any brand names or logos other than Duck® Brand (i.e., TikTok watermark) or music you don’t have written permission to use.
Who can enter the contest?
We’d love to tell you “everyone is welcomed to enter!” But, you gotta play by the rules. So to enter the contest you must:
- Be at least 14 years of age.
- Be enrolled in high school or home school association (at the high-school level) during the 2022 - 2023 school year.
- Be a legal resident of the United States and the District of Columbus (excluding Maryland, Colorado, Vermont, Nebraska and North Dakota) or a legal resident of Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec)
- Not have been a finalist in any previous Stuck at Prom contests.
Eligible Participants may enter the Contest as one single individual only.
Each Entrant must create and wear: prom attire consisting of either a complete dress or a complete tuxedo and accessories made using Duck brand duct tape and/or Duck brand crafting tape. Other materials, in addition to Duck brand duct tape, may be used or incorporated into the design.
Entrants must submit at least one photo showing the Entrant wearing Duck Tape Prom Attire; the location of the photograph is at the discretion of the Entrant.
The Duck Tape Prom Attire:
- must be an original creation,
- may not have previously won any award or Contest,
- or may not copy, incorporate or be based on the work of a third party.
Any entry as such is subject to disqualification at the discretion of Sponsor. Assistance from family and/or friends is permitted in creating the Prom attire; however, paid professionals cannot participate in any way.